DACA renewal forms now available online

• Read about and review our news posting policy here. We are allowing back to back news due to pre-launch dating back to recent news.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Online filing was announced today by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

“The expansion of online filing is a priority for USCIS as we make our operations more efficient and effective for the agency and our stakeholders, applicants, petitioners and requestors,” said USCIS Director Ur M. Jaddou in a statement released today. “The option to file DACA renewal requests online is part of USCIS’ ongoing move to minimize reliance on paper records and further transition to an electronic environment.”

The American Immigration Council says there are about 12,100 DACE recipients in Nevada.

To file online go to the USCIS I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals page.

At this time, the option to file online is only available for individuals who have previously been granted DACA. Such individuals must also file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, which is available for online filing, as well as the Form I-765 Worksheet, which is required as evidence in support of the filing for DACA.

During fiscal year (FY) 2021, USCIS received more than 8.8 million requests for immigration benefits and other requests, including 438,950 Form I-821D DACA requests. Since launching online filing in 2017, the overall number of forms filed online has increased significantly, and has grown by 2.3% since FY 2020.

ErnestHoiSt

you guys just went viral!

team from this site just scored a gigantic mention in an eye-opening piece! ?? Have you spotted it yet? I found it on my feed, and I just had to share.

Check it out here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-11

Absolutely thrilling! ?Major kudos to everyone involved; you're setting new benchmarks!

Don't miss out on checking this out

ErnestHoiSt

This question delves into the complexities of immigration policies and how they impact the lives of Dreamers. It prompts reflection on the resilience and determination of individuals navigating the challenges of being undocumented in pursuit of their goals and aspirations.

On another thought, I am looking communicate with new delight for my place,and
would like to put forward anyone reading this a set free article on my website.

Absolutely free of charge
Dash free some of my instance content.